Idea!

umm i am confused i am a member of over ten forums ..all different kinds .. are you Telling me or ordering me ..i was complimenting a good idea i did not "bump " anything ...please show me some respect i met chris sawyer ..i am a huge fan of rct 1 2 3 and 3d and 4

and i simply said great idea ...that is not against anything sirs you just being mean
yes i don't think its fair that he only bumped 2 months but Dutch bumped like 5 months and you guys did'nt hassle him
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
(Mar 25, 2012, 08:26 PM)bootybear Wrote: umm i am confused i am a member of over ten forums ..all different kinds .. are you Telling me or ordering me ..i was complimenting a good idea i did not "bump " anything ...please show me some respect i met chris sawyer ..i am a huge fan of rct 1 2 3 and 3d and 4

and i simply said great idea ...that is not against anything sirs you just being mean

Welcome to the forum and I apologize if it seemed like anyone was being mean. They were just trying to enforce the rules but probably could have done it in a kinder way. Smile

Generally, bumping a thread (that is, posting in a thread that hasn't been replied to in a long time) is okay when it makes sense to do so. If this idea was feasible, your bump would have been fine. That said, the last post before yours was one from me saying that the processing necessary would be significant and that this was not a feasible option. Thus, your bump was somewhat unnecessary.

However, it is not the responsibility of the regular members of this forum to worry about other people bumping. Please leave that to the staff. There's no use in hassling new or old members for something like bumping. It's honestly not that big of a deal.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.