Who is/are your favorite game companies?

canabalt
mini motor racing
riptide
shadowgun
speedx 3d
tiki kart 3d

i really hope more high end games come out, wish there was a legit good rock band or guitar hero game to play. all of them seem to suck on android.
EA, Activision, Treyarch, InfinityWard, Atari and some others to... :P
Mine are: DICE,Ubisoft,Besthesda Game Studios, VaLve, Bungie & 343 Industries.

Those are my favorite game companies.

Oh and I *le brain reset* forgot Mojang
[Image: RCTGO.png]
Blizzard north (shame it doesn't exist anymore)
Valve
Bethesda
Atari
Ubisoft
Mojang
EA - Maxis

Those are definately my favourite Smile
Maxis just stand-alone. They brought great games until EA bought them out. The only good game that I know of made with both EA and Maxis was SimCity 4.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
Naughty Dog would have to be my favourite. They haven't failed to make a good game yet Wink
(Dec 1, 2012, 08:03 PM)Kinderly Wrote: Maxis just stand-alone. They brought great games until EA bought them out. The only good game that I know of made with both EA and Maxis was SimCity 4.

I agree with that, though I must say back in the day when it was released, I found sim city 2000 awesome too. I just never liked the other ones, but I am kind of curious to that new one they're cooking up now. Saw a trailer of it and it looks 'interesting'.
I hate it when people bump!
Members need to understand that bumping is not allowed. There really needs to be a eye-catching sign some where on this website saying "PLEASE DO NOT BUMP ON THE FORUMS"
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Well some people don't know what bumping means so that means nothing to them.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]