(FIXED) Download section not working? (22/08/2011)

Hi, I was going to check for some new dowloads today, but when I clicked to go to the downloads section, I got this message:
[Image: linkbroke.jpg]

If anyone knows if the downloads section is down, or if anyone else is having this problem, please let me know. Justin, if others are receiving this problem, may I ask you to look into it.

EDIT: The forums and the home page are the only things that are working for me, all the other sections are down!!!!!

Thnkz
DiarugaCoasters
Same here Justin I get a 404 error. Not working. Frown
(Aug 22, 2011, 10:03 AM)GameProKing Wrote: Same here Justin I get a 404 error. Not working. Frown

Yeah, I just PM'd him about the problem, looks like it's not just me then...
Hope it's fixed soon.Eek
Should be fixed.

The file that controls the URL structures for the main site (for instance, the /downloads part in http://rctgo.net/downloads) somehow became corrupted. Replaced the file with the full, correct version and everything appears to be working. Smile
Thanks Justin.
when i go to the downloadsw page everthing ok till i press dowload and i get a page with loads of characters on a white background think there is a coruption still there
(Aug 29, 2011, 08:54 AM)mixer114 Wrote: when i go to the downloadsw page everthing ok till i press dowload and i get a page with loads of characters on a white background think there is a coruption still there

No, that's just you not knowing how to download properly. It happened to me on my first try. It always happens if you do it wrong. You'll learn, don't worry.
in reply to mr Attitude first i am a new to this site i thought people on here was supposed to help out not make them out to look like idiots i do know how to download if you had any manners you would have explain the problem and helped out.
(Aug 29, 2011, 09:11 AM)mixer114 Wrote: in reply to mr Attitude first i am a new to this site i thought people on here was supposed to help out not make them out to look like idiots i do know how to download if you had any manners you would have explain the problem and helped out.

How about you try clicking download again, and it should work. If not give me the link and I'll check it for you. Smile