Busch Gardens Tampa (NO CS WIP)

(Aug 28, 2011, 09:59 PM)aelf Wrote: The park looks really good and I love your coaster video Smile But you might want to consider getting rid of all the black spaces in the underground sections of Cheetah Hunt by placing ceilings and making sure you aren't missing walls and that the tunnel walls touch the floor. Personally, those spaces really bug me when they appear.

Thanks, and I'll work on those tunnel walls. The park pretty close to being finished and I am just putting some finishing touches on it. Here's a shot of one of the best coasters in the world, Montu. Smile

[Image: rct3plus201108262034223.jpg]

P.S. I couldn't figure out a way to make a stair/platform underneath Montu's lift hill without using CS, is there a way of doing that?
this park is awesome but how did you put pics on this? please reply
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
(Aug 29, 2011, 03:03 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: this park is awesome but how did you put pics on this? please reply

I upload my pictures to imageshack, then copy the link from the "FORUM CODE" section in to your post on these forums.
The park is done. Smile

It keeps denying my upload on RTCGO for some reason so for now I'll upload it to here:
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/3015021...avbrad.dat

It's a big park (12MB) so you will need a decent computer to run it. Just like the real BGT, you can take the train or skyride for a good overview of the park, and almost half the coasters are B&M. Smile
Nice park. It runs on my friends computer but not mine. :P
Looks Great, truly an amazing park