Sunset Forestwoods Theme Park

Hi guys today Rct3 is working again so I got a new park in store.
So futher do I give you Sunset Forestwoods Theme Park produced by Usa fun and blast and our goal was to make a better park and needed more Tourists in Burbank.
So construction will begin soon and were concepting a 295 Acres of land by Jean Linman so stay tuned for more
Update:Construction has began this Evening And tomorrow the Clark And Burbank Newspaper will report To the park for a Interview
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Photos. -_-'
I'll get them updated some time tomrrow
Clark And Burbank have Reported in the park this Morning to interview Jean Linman and Justin Clark and here whats the newspaper reporter Said:

This has been A new 295 acre park settling in Burbank by our favorite USA FUN And BLAST so Jean Tell me Why this park is special

Since we closed down Virginia Beach Lakeside Resort Since we did not have enough Budget money So we change to plan a 295 acres of land in between Burbank and Los Angeles and our money Was increase for 30 Thousand Dollars to build this new park and one day we hope to make this park a good one.

News Reporter: All right that sounds cool Jean So Justin Clark Tell us what Theme lands are there in the park

Justin: we are putting in Play Land for kids and we planned a Sci-Fi World, Water World As planned, A town Square with Much buildings such as Restaurants, a Mall as planned for to open in August 2012 Adventure rides And monthly Firework shows Between 9:00-9:53 and were building a Theatre to open between our 7th Season.

News Reporter: Those are park plans we had seen in our time and also Justin What is going to be Placed In Play Land of yours

Justin: We are going to put in a a 36 acre playground to open next September and Some little kid rides.

News Reporter: What Gates does the guests Get Tickets from

Justin: we are putting Tickets at the information stands The tickets are
$6.00 per person
$6.99 per 2 People
$ 7.15 Per Family Or Group
Free For ages 3-10 years of age
News Reporter: right on I would love to buy a Ticket for $6.00 When the park opens So what events are you putting in the park?

Justin: We are having the Burbank Annual Pie In the Face for People Who sold the most Raffle Tickets to raise money for new rides, Monthly Firework shows at Night, Our Sunset Golden Day Fair between July 24th-July 31st And our annual Spaghetti or chili cook off Feed With a bidding Basket Auction And things for kids and finally our Forestwoods Chirstmas Day

News Reporter: Those are Events That people Want to attendant To and Folks Out there in Burbank Or other places if your interested in those events then come down to Sunset Forestwoods Theme parks.

USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Hi guys it's been a bit while since I made updates I just wanted to tell that on 9/11 the park will be hosting a memorial service to respond and remember the attacks on that day . So Stay tuned on that
Lookslike it will be a nice park, but the name sounds a lot like my park.
3TCR is RCT3 backwards! :P
Rewnis12299:RCT3 & NoLimits
Check out Lighthouse Pier!
Oh I just couldn't think if anthoer name.
Hi guys just anthoer update about the memorial of 9/11 we will build the temple around Tommrow or Wenesday so see you at the 9/11 service

Justin Clark
Hi guys this day Jean Linman and Justin Clark gave the 9/11 service out to the public this morning as we remember the Attacks Ten years ago today

the speech and honor was giving about 8:46-10:28 as the attacks happen around those times