3 Expansions!!

Did you know,maybe RCT3 could have 4 more expansions!

1.RCT3 Holidays!

Were people can use thanksgiving theme,christmas theme,valentines theme,and easter theme!

2.RCT3 Brand Crash!

You can use In-And-Out,Target,Nordstrom and other stores for RCT3!

3.RCT3 Custom!

People can make Custom Rides with diffrent parts!You can also create Custom stalls,scenery,custom walls,custom entrances,custom mixmaster launchers!

4.RCT3 Jam!

You can use Music all over your park and Music note rides,Music Rides,and more soundtracks for your park.

Please Reply if this sounds great or you have some more suggestions.
RCTmaniac2000 Wrote:Did you know,maybe RCT3 could have 4 more expansions!

1.RCT3 Holidays!

Were people can use thanksgiving theme,christmas theme,valentines theme,and easter theme!

2.RCT3 Brand Crash!

3.RCT3 Custom!

People can make Custom Rides with diffrent parts!You can also create Custom stalls,scenery,custom walls,custom entrances,custom mixmaster launchers!

4.RCT3 Jam!

You can use Music all over your park and Music note rides,Music Rides,and more soundtracks for your park.

That sounds freaken awesome!!! I really like the Holidays idea. There's so many holidays out there, and lots of patriotic ones. You could make a park filled with all USA colors and stuff. Great ideas! Smile I'm still waiting for game booths to be created. LOL I think that would be so great. Who goes to an amusement park without seein game booths? LOL
Love Libby Biggrin
Libby Wrote:
RCTmaniac2000 Wrote:Did you know,maybe RCT3 could have 4 more expansions!

1.RCT3 Holidays!

2.RCT3 Brand Crash!

3.RCT3 Custom!

4.RCT3 Jam!

That sounds freaken awesome!!!  I really like the Holidays idea.  There's so many holidays out there, and lots of patriotic ones.  You could make a park filled with all USA colors and stuff.  Great ideas!  Smile  I'm still waiting for game booths to be created.  LOL  I think that would be so great.  Who goes to an amusement park without seein game booths?  LOL

They also need arcades and entrences to the park that you can choose from and they need a disney themed expansion. That would be tons of fun.
I'm not sure about 2,3,and 4 but the holiday idea is great. What we really need is full restaraunts,shops, and arcades! (and PARADES!!!)
- yawn -
i agree with joe

1 sounds the best.
About:
~1
Sounds really good. But the then should also have a Sinterklaas theme (search wikipedia for that, you lazy one).
~2
Sounds good, but these companies should give permission for it. And it'ld be better if they give a very easy guide, or walkthrough, or tools to make your own logos to put into your park, so you can make everything you want.
~3
You can.
~4
You can.
signature your as this put backwards this read to
enough smart were you if..

if you can raed the flwonolig, tehn you have a wried bairn.
What???
Whered this thread come from?!?!?
Don't post anything in a thread if it hasent been used for over 3 months please.
Trust me, I learned that the hard way...
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Are you yelling at ME for that.Devil

Anyway it was only 1 mont i believe...Smile
- yawn -
and it isn't even me going off-topic Biggrin
signature your as this put backwards this read to
enough smart were you if..

if you can raed the flwonolig, tehn you have a wried bairn.