Poll: Do you like this park?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Little Park

Hey everyone. I'd like to show you my first ever finished park, Little Park. It features three coasters: Rocket Coaster, Escape from Wildcat Mountain, and Meteor, as well as a couple of flat rides and stalls. I tried to make the park realistic as well as manageable. Only a small portion of the map is used.

Here's a link to the park on the exchange: http://rctgo.net/downloads/view/3206

Not a bad park but it could use work, maybe add some buildings and more scenery. Also try to make the rides more realistic and if you ever make a bigger park try to choose just 1 theme to focus on, it helps a lot.
GameProKing- Thanks for the feedback. In the past I've tried making incredible creations with huge amounts of scenery and a hyper focus on realism, but I could not finish them, because I quickly lost interest in the park, then the game. This is the first park I have ever gotten this far on. I do appreciate the constructive critisicm, nonetheless.
For a first park it is very good, just use those tips and you will get better.
I have uploaded a new version of Little Park!

http://rctgo.net/downloads/view/3249
Could you please add a few pictures to your thread so we know what the download at least looks like? I feel like I don't have enough information to go ahead and download.
If you click on the link you might actually see some pictures :|.

Anyways, I think it looks pretty nice for your first finished park.
(Nov 23, 2011, 06:38 PM)sambrwn52 Wrote: Could you please add a few pictures to your thread so we know what the download at least looks like? I feel like I don't have enough information to go ahead and download.

He did give us pictures, maybe if you look on the download link you'd see.