Vote for your favorite track! - Round 79

[Image: logo.png]
Round 79 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another three entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

[Image: separator.png]

#1: FireBall / FireBomb

[Image: ckn1dlbecz_FB%207.JPG.png]

Description description...okay this creation is mearly (you could say) slightly based on Xpress or Superman Walibi World Holland (actually ride see here http://www.walibi.com/holland/nl-en/attractions/xpress although this has shut down sadly) This is NOT a recreation of any kind, i just thought it look kind of similar to this ride. Any way I am still not sure wheather or not to call it FIREBALL or FIREBOMB, I know it would look way better with fire elements, but after a series of installing and un-installing you'll have to understand I dont want to risk losing all my data again, ps i do have soaked, (I successfully installed "JCats Steelworxs" (yay) and it is used on this coaster) It is red in colour, red supports (Go JCAT Biggrin ) and is a Multidimension Coaster.

Basic Test Results are:
Excitement Rating : 7.78
Intensity Rating : 8.33
Nausea Rating : 7.72

Additional Information

No. of inversions : 8
Highest drop height : 111.29 (ft)
Drops : 10
Max. Speed : 62.03 mph
Average Speed : 26. 16 mph
Total Air Time : 0:27 Seconds

#2: RCT3 Satellite - Mission Moon

[Image: wcnejgz8k4_Sattelite%20-%20Moon%20Mission%20LOGO.jpg.png]

I hope you like it=D (you don't need to have soaked or wild! and also no CS)

Exitement: 7,68
Intensity: 7,02
Nausea: 3,07

this one isn't (yet) on youtube!

#3: Forest Runner

[Image: 61ls71t2h5_Shot0083.jpg.png]

E: 6.06 (high)
I: 4.63 (medium)
N: 1.99 (low)

Hello, this is my 1st realistic coaster! On all my coasters that i have uploaded i didn't have ath catwalk or Jcats steelworks! Now i do! This coaster has 2 loops, goes 57mph and has 7 drops! It isn't that long but it is fun! Please vote for this for the Build It! competition. Thank you! Enjoy Biggrin

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Tuesday, November 15, so vote quickly - before it's too late!