Creating Coasters

When anyone makes a coaster, can you PLEASE show your screenshot with it?? There's nothing worse than downloading a coaster w/out a screenshot, then having the coaster be ridiculously high, too fast, or too boring, that no one will ride it. Thank you!
Love Libby Biggrin
Would you like it if I add a notice to the uploads page telling people that it is recommended they upload a screenshot, or something like that?
Belloman Wrote:Would you like it if I add a notice to the uploads page telling people that it is recommended they upload a screenshot, or something like that?

Yes! That would be so wonderful of you! I mean, I hate to be the pain in the butt of the forum, but I just don't like downloading a coaster w/out a screenshot, then having to delete it later because it wasn't a good one.
Love Libby Biggrin
Libby Wrote:
Belloman Wrote:Would you like it if I add a notice to the uploads page telling people that it is recommended they upload a screenshot, or something like that?

Yes! That would be so wonderful of you! I mean, I hate to be the pain in the butt of the forum, but I just don't like downloading a coaster w/out a screenshot, then having to delete it later because it wasn't a good one.
Done. Smile