Cedar Greens amusement park

(Feb 7, 2012, 12:20 PM)Midnightglaceon Wrote: your welcome ;D cant wait to see next update

the next update will be ALOT sooner than the last one also if you have any ideas for the park you can post them here
oh yea also i like the logo Biggrin
here is a shot of the station (so far)
[Image: bzYl0.jpg]
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
HISTORY OF CEDAR GREENS AMUSEMENT PARK:
in 1959 cedar fair bought 132 acres of land to build a park, two years later (1961) they started making it, 10 years later (1971) it opened with only one coaster (wolverine) it did'nt get that many visitors only about 100 a month
(which was horrible for buisness) they waited till they got enough money from cedar point (which was very most popular back then) to put in a new coaster, Vertigo was built in 1975 and right after that the park started getting more people it went from 100 a month to 200 and rose till mid 1981 the park was SO popular that they decided to put in a new coaster UpDrift this was a B&M twister coaster and it got alot of people to the park soon after that (1985) (thats all its 1985 right now in the park)(you'll see what comes in 1985 in the next update lol)
here is another thing

HISTORY OF THE COASTERS AT CEDAR GREENS:

WOLVERINE:
this calm looping coaster opened with the park in 1971 it is still there today in 1985 (which is really awesome) still it has had many problems from 1982-1984 but they renovated it to be more strong in fall of 1984 and hopefully this coaster will end with the park as well-

VERTIGO:
Built in 1975 this coaster was the one that brought in more people its a sortof wild corkscrew coaster with 2 corkscrews this yellow and gray coaster will be forevever known in this park for its heroicness of making the park more popular (lol heroicness)-

UPDRAFT:
Built in 1982 this coaster was NOT one of the first B&Ms in the 80's even so the park got at least 100 more people coming to it each month thanks to the coasters of the park, this wild twister coaster has had over 10,000 people ride it in the year 1983.-
which coaster of Cedar Greens do you like the most? tell me in the comments below
here are the pics of the coasters
[Image: AGiCb.jpg]

[Image: pNexn.jpg]

[Image: BaL5x.jpg]

[Image: FrVeP.jpg]

[Image: HMCEv.jpg]

[Image: H35wu.jpg]
Twitter - Twitch
Once again does anybody have any ideas for the park-

(off subject why was this park shoved of the forums so quickly??????)
Twitter - Twitch
mabye a kiddy coaster for little kids ? XD or a inverted coaster?
aska....abandoned......forgotten....
i like the kiddie coaster idea.

this is my favorite kiddie coaster but i didn't make it:
[Image: shot0561.jpg]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
that ride looks pretty cool
also here is another awesome pic of updrift
[Image: lhnjD.jpg]
Twitter - Twitch
wished i had the ctr for the kiddy coaster =D i just made a kiddy coaster you can use if you want? ;D
aska....abandoned......forgotten....
(Feb 11, 2012, 07:51 AM)Midnightglaceon Wrote: wished i had the ctr for the kiddy coaster =D i just made a kiddy coaster you can use if you want? ;D

lol me too, i'd love to use your kiddy ride in this park Biggrin
Twitter - Twitch
i have a great ctr for a kiddie coaster. you could just re-track it.

http://velvetskyemusic.com/RCT3_files/My...Kiddie.zip
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
i dowloaded the ctr but idk about a kiddie coaster yet...
Twitter - Twitch