People posting things in RCT3 that belong in anther catagory.

I've already downloaded 2 sandbox parks from RCT3 (normal version) which are actually for the expansion packs. Some people need to make sure they're uploading to the right game!
thegammingperson1994 Wrote:I've already downloaded 2 sandbox parks from RCT3 (normal version) which are actually for the expansion packs. Some people need to make sure they're uploading to the right game!
Are you saying that they marked it wrong - meaning you used the "sort" feature to choose which ones you wish to view, and ones that require the expansion packs were marked as "RCT3"?
(Feb 19, 2007, 01:44 PM)thegammingperson1994 Wrote: I've already downloaded 2 sandbox parks from RCT3 (normal version) which are actually for the expansion packs. Some people need to make sure they're uploading to the right game!

(Feb 19, 2007, 02:00 PM)Belloman Wrote:
thegammingperson1994 Wrote:I've already downloaded 2 sandbox parks from RCT3 (normal version) which are actually for the expansion packs. Some people need to make sure they're uploading to the right game!
Are you saying that they marked it wrong - meaning you used the "sort" feature to choose which ones you wish to view, and ones that require the expansion packs were marked as "RCT3"?

I hade that problem to yesterday.
What required version was the download marked as?
Plain old RCT3 just that. But it had soaked in it to. At that time i was playing RCT3. Not RCT3 Platanum. (Why I have 2 RCT3s, Screw up in presents.)
Oh well i guess... thats life. If you have Rct3: Platinum or both expansion packs installed it shouldn't be a problem. :shy:
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message