Greene Hills Amusement Park

this is a really good park, i wish i could find that diner cs set
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
I bet shyguy has all those cs sets now I want to build a diner
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
I bet he made his own cs set for the diner.

Anyway, is it just me or is the flume a little bit modified in the video?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Mar 28, 2012, 08:28 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Anyway, is it just me or is the flume a little bit modified in the video?

Modified how?
I may be wrong but it looks like a different layout.
Sorry for the hiatus! I've been quite overwhelmed with a few other things going on in my life. But, I'm back!
---

We're already nearing the end of our first season of operations. Can you believe it? We're already deep into our planning for the coming season!

[Image: rct3plus201205121723162.jpg]
Today was a fairly empty day.

[Image: rct3plus201205121723506.jpg]
Southern Splashdown won't be the only full-circuit attraction come next year!

[Image: rct3plus201205121724097.jpg]
Parachute drop will still be the tallest, though.

[Image: rct3plus201205121725113.jpg]
This is our new first aid building!

[Image: rct3plus201205121726407.jpg]
Myself, standing alongside John Allen and our Projects development leader, Tim Rey. Checking out our new prospects!

[Image: rct3plus201205121727404.jpg]
This midway is truly beautiful.

More soon!
I don't know how you build with Mainstreet sets, I just can't do it. But I have one thing to say:

This park is in need of a wooden coaster.
i agree alex cept wooden coasters take time LOTS of time..
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
I know but they are the best. I can't fully support a wooden coaster because when I try to delete the original supports, the top is still left and it's a mess to work with. Maybe you just turn the supports off in the settings, but I like to use support killers for some reason. I would just save a normal 1x1x1 cube of supports and repeat it a bunch of times, but I don't. I'll just stay away from wooden coasters.
The park is looking AWESOME! It appears to be that this is a park of the "Disneyland kind"; meaning that it focuses on scenery and details rather than extreme attractions, am I right?
Really great job either way, looking forward to more pictures.

The park I'm working on, Worlds of Adventure, mixes best of both types of parks, extreme park and beautiful scenery park. So there is quite a lot detail and thematic but not as much as this one or a Disneyland park; however, the rides are just as extreme or maybe even more than the ones found in any Six Flags parks.