RCT3 Coming Soon: Havoc Hotel

Hello, everybody. I just wanted to announce the release of my upcoming dark ride, Havoc Hotel Mask . I've got the ride built, now all I have to do is learn how to make a video out of it. Then, I'll publish it in the videos section. Until then, happy riding! Smile

HAVOC HOTEL: coming from a nightmare near you... Devil

I've got the camera recordings finished, which by the way, took FOREVER to do so. The ride recording may look a little crappy, but I'm not hestitating whatsoever to record it again. all I have do do now is compile all of it into a movie, and post it...
Wow, bussiness must be slow today.
I have finished my movie, and have posted it at the CS Depot at ShyguysWorld, if you want to watch it. I would've had it posted at the rctgo movie theater by now, but youtube is giving me a little bit of trouble right now. No worries though, my Dad is helping me fix it, it'll be up pretty soon.
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
Why dont you use Fraps?
Don't use fraps. I use something called Jing. It'spretty cool. You should try it.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Apr 7, 2012, 11:05 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Don't use fraps. I use something called Jing. It'spretty cool. You should try it.

Fraps and Jings? What are those?Confused

They are recording software but Jing you can only record up to 5 minutes. While Fraps its forever IF you buy it. Then its only 30 seconds.
(Apr 8, 2012, 03:28 PM)ChappiePie Wrote: They are recording software but Jing you can only record up to 5 minutes. While Fraps its forever IF you buy it. Then its only 30 seconds.

Hmmm, I think I'll try it out. Smile

There is a sun in the top of your screen but I went to the options and hit hide and then I made the shortcut key the print screen button so I don't have to see the sun and it doesn't get in the way when I have multiple tabs open.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]