Worlds of Adventure project

But when you make the youtube video you don't go through the queue line.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Wow! mexgamer they are great!
I'm almost done with the first two lands of the main park (World of Adventure): Main Plaza and Magic Land. I just have to add some details and then I'll upload screenshots.
Main Plaza features:
1 restaurant
1 Coffee shop
Bathroom, first-aid, guest services, etc.
Main railroad station
Observation tower
Shops
A park with a big fountain and laser effects

Magic Land features: (kids' land)
Snake Slide
Tea Cups
Kids' free fall
Pirate Ship
Mini-golf
"Magic Cars"
"Crazy Rockets" (Junior Roller Coaster)
"Magic Chairs" (Mini suspended Roller Coaster)
Magic Carpet
Merry Go-Round
Food Court
etc.

Construction of a new land has begun; Space Land.

The first ride that has already been built is "Space Shuttle", a Strata-coaster.
It is 496ft tall (taller than Kinda Ka), max. speed: 153 (faster than Formula Rossa), AND intensity 9.98 so peeps will still ride it.

I think you can thing of something better than space land. The ride is a little taller than it should be, but but it's ok. You should download Dasmatze's Park Jet (click on my name) and make a monorail that goes through the space themed buildings.

Also the supports should end on top of the building and not go through the roof.

On second thought, you already have a monorail.
Thank you for your suggestions Smile
It's 496ft, no need to use cheats to make it that tall, plus I wanted it to be taller than Kingda Ka. Actually it is only 40ft taller but I think it looks taller because in real life strata coasters have a more gradual transition from the horizontal part of the track to the vertical part; in RCT3 it is more "sudden" (the transition) which means there is more track at 90 degrees. This also affects the vertical Gs; I noticed that it can produce over 20Gs of force right at the transition if launched at over 150mph. To change that you have to add brakes before going up the hill, this way you can have the tallest roller coaster and the fastest (even though you don't need that much speed to go that high).

any ideas for a better name? for that land
You do know the actual strata coaster can go from flat to straight up smoothly with a special track piece, right?

You could name it something similar to a place at Disney World, like Tomorrowland (That's the one at Disney World, making it unoriginal). I never think to divide the park into sections when I am building one, but I guess it would be a good idea.
What special track? I don't see it when building a strata coaster

Yeah I know Tomorrowland, but I didn't want to name it like that because I want it to be original
What light set did you use in the castle?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2208]