RCT3 custom scenery

hey all if ya lookin for a certain CS download let me know and will more than likely have it and will upload it for ya to download Biggrin
If you could find any animated lava ( as in floating lava pools and such. I think you made a post about the lava before, but I'm not sure Confused ), I would appreciate it. If you can't find anything like that though, then see if you can find any cool dark ride stuff. Thanx man! Smile
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/3570 (dark ride stuff)

if you download this http://rctdb.com/expansions/neton-2-english-released/ and install to your PC it will create another folder in programfiles/atari and there is tons of CS in there (one of which has got lava tiles) not really lava pools but it dont look half bad tbh there are also more modes of transport for your park such as dasmatze underground train!

hope they helped
Hey anyone just don't ask for something from V-Pryro.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
who he and y not?
"Hey", not "he". And V-Pyro requires an account to download and you have to pay a lot to get an account.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Hello, Smile

I have long ago made ​​here four different theme parks Roll Coaster Tycoon 3. But now the question, I would still 1, but then make a special park with additional effects such as animated floors and other coaster track support. I just installed the program NetOn 2 that I have found this forum through a link..
Now a new park if I'm making, how do I ensure that other members and also people who can see things that are not standard built into RCT3? If they want to park my download? How should I do? That they can see everything I've made? Let me know please?

Grtz XaViEr36.
erm hard one that tbh make sure you get screenshots of all your CS/CTR etc.. and upload the screenshots with your park if you are uploading your park onto here for people to download.

to take screenshots in game: center the item you want to take a screenshot of, if you have deocartion windows etc... open close them then press "F10" on your keyboard, the pictures shoudl go into Libraries/Pictures/RCT3 (if you are on Windows 7).

The image file type may need changing to .jpg depends on what image editing software you have got on your pc as my pc saves them as .BMP files and as far as i am aware they need to be .jpg to uload them to this site.

If ya need any more advice or help just drop me a message (or anyone on this forum alexwohlbruck Wink is a goo one to ask)

Hope this helps you
[Image: cooltext702317682.png]