SW7 At Alton Towers Re-Imagined RCT3

(May 12, 2012, 05:19 PM)PFFPtv Wrote: Where was it bumpy, I thought it was quite smooth compared to my others? And there wasn’t a distinct lack of scenery, i mean i took a look few some of your videos and they weren’t anything to shout home about. Most of them just used a load of Jcats and a load of preset scenery. About 15 minutes of work tops if you ask me. This rides has a good 5 hours of work put into it, if you include filming and editing.

Look, I'm ready to disprove all your ideas, and rocket into a war if i need to. I have entire preparations, and I've dealt with the likes of people of your kind. Arrogant, self-centered. You discredit anything that is said and are willing to retaliate in any form just to make yourself look better. I congratulate you on this. I have enough experience to understand what I'm saying.

It goes like this- I take little time to build rides, i don't have hours to spend on a ride if i wanted to. I built my rides to like scenery as i don't care that there's an overloaded sense of scenery. If you're going to put effort into it, do it nicely. As you saw, i put no effort because i wasn't willing to try to, because i don't believe scenery makes the ride, it's glorious yes, but who cares? Why spend 5 hours wasting your time on an overtly visual object. Tornado was purposely not done with scenery for lack of care, it's a joke ride, which I'm sure you ignored while you sat up their on your high-horse. Ra's Revenge was a little experiment to dabble in creativity.

The ride had light unnecessary curves, small bumps in the middle of the track that made the track ugly and bumpy. Keep it smooth and clean. My creativity is to an extent, but i have exceptional findings, and pointing out the unnecessary. Rage on with how my rides were "clean but not really" "and lacking scenery that isn't needed."

CS is an extra aspect that i use if i felt, if i had cared i would learn to spend Forty hours practicing all types of supports because the in-game ones are "ugly."

You wasted time telling me something everyone probably knew, and i have done for lack of care. In turn, i get to do the same, except i have real points that no-one else will care to say.

People nowadays are too stupid, they don't see the real message. Congratulations on becoming one of them. I bid you farewell as I'll probably be spammed by your followers, and run out by Justin, good luck with everything, and may we all have mercy on you.
We haven't even yet begun to live.
Youtube? http://www.youtube.com/user/Warzaw99?feature=guide
Add me on Xbox: Core Therapy
I’m not going to fuel this anymore because I’m sure just like me you have better things to be doing then argue over a game. I will however answer one of your questions.

"Why spend 5 hours wasting your time on an overtly visual object?"
I spend time on my work because I want to make sure that when I do present it to people its something they will want to see, something they can maybe get inspired by. It’s a hobby I enjoy, we all have them. You could say why did I spend 2 hours watching that film? Or why did I spend 4 hours playing Cod? Because it something I enjoy doing. What I don’t like is people making assumptions about who I am because I have told them how I feel about a ride they have built on a game.
I enjoy CoD too, not as much though for the fact it's dying, Black ops 2 better be better....

I gave friendly criticism, you shot it beyond that. You forced this upon yourself, don't drag yourself into it if you don't understand.

I dislike humanity for this very reason you exhibited, you only further proved how wasteful we are.
Granted I took it beyond that and I’m sorry, I just got angry with some of your points. It would have been fine but I basically thought you were being a hypercritic and that is what angered me most. I cannot deal with having to argue over a forum, so basically I’m backing down and apologizing I’m in the wrong. so lets leave it at that and put it behind us?

Jake
Agreed. This shall pass.
(May 12, 2012, 03:16 PM)Warzaw99 Wrote: I don't think others go to a park and say "Wow, those supports are awesome."

(May 12, 2012, 11:08 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: (also you make boss supports xD)(no srsly i've seen your downlods o.o)

Oh really?

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6100.html. See post #3.

I guess it's time for war.

It really is no big deal. How many times have you been told in your childhood, if your going to say something mean, don't say it at all. None of this is helping him get better at RCT3, that's the only reason for criticism. Justin doesn't seem to have very much discipline around here (no offence to Justin), so I guess I will. Warzaw, looks like you get a -4 for your reputation, now don't you?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Two chain lifts. Automatic dislike. I thought the rest of the ride was fine apart from that.
Bump, and I don't think two chain lifts are a big problem. The Goldrusher at carowinds has two, and it's real. I guess you could say it was the first roller coaster in the park, but still.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I know there are double chainlift coasters in real life, it's just a personal annoyance of mine. A secondary chainlift at the end of a ride is okay (although anticlimactic), but when there's one in the middle I just don't like it. Breaks momentum, imo.
Was just following the plans mate, I agree i tend to dislike more then one chain lift