Some Beginner Questions

Hey,
My original plan was to beat all the scenarios then to start my own park, but after beating the original scenarios, the expansion ones started to get boring. In my planning, I ran into a lot of questions, some I was able to answer on my own, but not the semi-important ones. I started a sandbox yesterday, with the plan of not using an custom scenery and just going with it. It started great, to be honest, but I guess I built too slow or something because after have about 1,100 guests at one point I was down to 700-800 guests and going down. So I decided to restart and go all out, but I need some help, so here we go...

1. Do guests see transport rides as transport rides? I remember this was a problem with the original game, but was it ever fixed? To go along with this, if they do, can I make it so the guests HAVE to take a train to get to the real park? Or will some peeps never go on it and leave without a walking path?
2. What are the best CS packs for a park entrances, stations, food courts, etc? I always leave the stalls out in the open because I'm not a huge fan of the in-game packs. I wanna make this as realistic as possible.
3. Does it matter if a bathroom, ATM, or first aid center is surrounded by a path on all sides? Will the same amount of people be able to use them without all sides?

At the moment, this is all I can think of, I will add more later if I think of any. Any other suggestions you have for beginning a park that I might not know, let me know!
i'm srry but all i can awnser is number 3

the only stalls in this game that has 4 sides is the bathroom,atm and the information stall, so don't worry about that Biggrin

(btw it does'nt matter about the sides thing)(i the bathroom they just walk around till they reach the side they want)
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
I thought they would just walked around to the other sides on their own, but wasn't completely sure. So thanks!
The information stall though? I think you're thinking of the previous games. Wink
1:I believe so. Just test it.
2:That's a matter of opinion. Find a set you like and build with it.
3:As long as one side of the utility is connected to the path, the other sides don't matter.