Poll: Which dark ride would you like to see?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ghost Spaceship
33.33%
2 33.33%
Deadman Mines
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RCT3 Dark Ride Vote

I have taken a long break from rct3 because I kind of gotten bored of it. However, my rct3 rush is back, and I have 2 dark ride ideas that I want to try out. My Cursed Castle project turned out to be a little bit difficult for my level, so I'm putting it off for now.
As for the other two ideas, I don't know which one to do first. That is why I'm asking you guys on this poll here. You're two options are:

-Ghost Starship: A delipitated spaceship whose doomed crew forever rides across the stars, searching for any unfortunate extraterrestrial, and striking fear in the hearts of many space adventurers.

or...

-Deadman Mines: an abandoned mine haunted by those who died there, and cursed by an ancient indian spell by a mysterious indian tribe many years ago. Those who enter therein never make it out, dead or alive.

If you don't agree with either of these ideas, or if you would like to see something other than a dark ride, feel free to post any ideas. Thank you, and may the odds be ever in your favor! Wink
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
I think you should do Deadman Mines, it has more of a story and a twist, you could have it like it feels like it finishes, but the curse makes you nearly crash, Like...It can start off nice and slow... And when you think its finished its only just started, you could have big drops, sharp turns, You could even have a very scary face or something popping out. :3
I like Deadman Mines too. I just like mine rides in general anyway.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Actually, the deadman mines was inspired by a 'haunted mines' XD movie I saw at the Boondocks fun center. As for the ghost spaceship, the inspiration came from The Flying Dutchman and "Star Trek".

(May 20, 2012, 11:46 AM)ChappiePie Wrote: I think you should do Deadman Mines, it has more of a story and a twist, you could have it like it feels like it finishes, but the curse makes you nearly crash, Like...It can start off nice and slow... And when you think its finished its only just started, you could have big drops, sharp turns, You could even have a very scary face or something popping out. :3

Not a bad idea!Smile I think I'll experiment with it, and see how it goes.Rolleyes

...Dark rides must not be in very high demand these days.

I don't think I'm gonna get very many votes, and since mine rides are more popular than sci fi, I think I'm gonna do the Deadman Mines first, and the other one later. In fact, I have already commenced drafting ideas for the mine ride.

Both sound ok to me. But, the mines sounds like the better choice.

I thought about doing a dark ride based on TTR (Tripping The Rift). Alas, I am not techie enuff to do the custom scenery stuff for it. I was not good at doing modeling for Paper Models, so probly not for 3D imaging either Smile ... Still I try different stuff. I am stumbling around with my own dark rides and coasters.