Chat Room

(Jul 27, 2012, 10:08 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Really? Lets hear a song! Did you record them or just make them up?

'and yes, its auto-tuned Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Alex, yes Derpy is in the real show.
Oh ok. Don't kill me but... I've never seen it.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I can tell, watch it if you want, see what all the fuss is about. The original MLP is "girlyish" So the creators made a newer version called FriendShip Is Magic. Which is more for all audiences. Which I LOVE SO MUCH!
All I see on youtube is those horror versions.
(Jul 27, 2012, 02:43 PM)RedRain Wrote: I can tell, watch it if you want, see what all the fuss is about. The original MLP is "girlyish" So the creators made a newer version called FriendShip Is Magic. Which is more for all audiences. Which I LOVE SO MUCH!

acctually the first season was for girls but then you could tell that the 2nd was more geared toward everypony
(it was made for girls but that doesn't mean it was all sparkles and rainbow puke)(its alot f*cking better than you think it is)
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Actally, Lauren Faust said that the full thing was for more older audiences...and Alex, want me to send you a link?
That video was a bit disturbing :O
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Yes, indeed.