Dark Mountain

Ok, here is the park im working on for the past day or 2, that goes with the castles i released for yall, i got 3 screen shots , lots of scenery in this park, few castles, got a nice good woodie coaster that goes with the theme, and some other spooky rides. *full efect this will require murs dark ride set* other wise you wont see the spiders and such in the park, but i made sure the castles are made from original walls.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

viscosity86 Wrote:Ok, here is the park im working on for the past day or 2, that goes with the castles i released for yall, i got 3 screen shots , lots of scenery in this park, few castles, got a nice good woodie coaster that goes with the theme, and some other spooky rides. *full efect this will require murs dark ride set* other wise you wont see the spiders and such in the park, but i made sure the castles are made from original walls.

Looks great!!!
- yawn -
Ok, This scenario is finally finished, as i said befor you will need murs dark ride set, and also i used plokoons horror set too, but as always if you dont have these it wont effect it that much, you just wont see spiders and the horror walls i put up for props. other wise you will enjoy it all as i meant it to be. no new pic, ill let you see the 2nd coaster for yourself, its a doosey Smile