Weep Willows Amusement Parkâ„¢

Oh well. Are you going to put some flat rides in between T.V. and the path? Maybe a kiddie coaster. There is a new CT called crossfield that would be great for a kiddie coaster.

http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php?topic=10177.0

[Image: 545785_372113966179032_466522650_n.jpg]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
there isn't really enough room in beetween without making the park look packed and irregular
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
What about a ferris wheel?

http://www.rct-3.org/files/index.php?pag...tryID=1837

[Image: lY58z.jpg]
thats a good idea but i'll save it for when the entrance is done then i'll put it near the entrance
Twitter - Twitch
Hey, you told me to put "The park in the mountains" on your signature, and I did, but I don't see any mountains.
well the hills that surround it are going to be mountains later on but i wanted to wait so that they are in the perfect position to have a mountain.
Twitter - Twitch
Nice park man but these things look bad
1 the fence you are using .shy guys planters are not the best fencing solution I recommend T4L's fences and stuff set to make it look better
2 the supports. They look to blocky and unrealistic
3 the shear size of the car park! It's not going to fill up
4 the train! It goes nowhere

The good stuff

The coasters
The rides
The trees
The paths and queues
Terrain lifting and shrinking

Non of this stuff was meant to be an offense. The things I have said were meant to help you and complement you

I am sure you don't mind what I said it justs makes the park look unrealistic(even if it is on a game)
Shyguys planters fences are not bad at all. They just look a little blocky in the park.
I do agree with the supports.
All theme parks need big parking lots, even if the peeps don't use them!
The train will probably go somewhere eventually. He just hasn't made the rides over at that section yet. Be patient!
the reason i use shyguys is cuz they have the most pieces for any corner/straight/turn of a path t4ls doesn't even have circle turns just diag and straight pieces.
ik the supports look blocky but idk how to make a loop support with mobys and, the supports on tv are supposed to be blocky (as in they ARE square)(also the loop support is supposed to be kindof crazy (hense the name vector).
cedar point has a parking lot about the size of half of this park and it fills a half and a quater of a way up everyday.
it does now that's why you wait to make assumptions of rides b4 they are done.

(and thnx for the good things as well)

----------------------------------------------------------------

QUICK LITTLE UPDATE SNEAK PEEK POPSICLE
[Image: 3bYtv.jpg]
Twitter - Twitch
Technically a bump is a reply 30+ days since the last post.

I don't really like the parking lot, mostly because of the cars.

-Every car is facing the same direction. At least make both rows on each side face inwards.
-The colors are not realistic. Each space is the next color of the rainbow, and there are mostly black, white, and red cars in real life, not yellow, green, blue, purple, etc.
-They are all in a perfect line. You should make some gaps inbetween. And the closest parking spaces are closest to the entrance. Are those supposed to be handicapped? I suggest making more gaps the farther away the distance to the entrance.