Help!

Okay, I am Mrpeanut188, and I just found this site today. My question to you is, how do you download a Build It! Submission for the current round? No links appear, only a vote button. I also cannot look up the download. Thanks!

Anyways, I've first played Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 when the old Comcast games trial service was up. Now, after 15 minutes the game would close. I would always reboot RCT2 and play over and over. I picked up a copy of RCT3 and RCT3: Soaked in 2007, but the Vanilla disk was faulty, not allowing me to play after that first launching. Then a friend let me borrow his gold edition for a while, and eventually I found a tech store in our town's mall closing. I found a copy for RCT3:Platinum on sale for $25, so it went home with me, and here I am, four years later with so much CSO that I have trouble scrolling down even on the compacted mode.
You have to wait until the winner is announced. Then you can enter them. There are only three entrys per round.

I guess you would need a faster computer or more memory, or you simply delete the sets that you don't use.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Jul 5, 2012, 09:03 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Then you can enter them.
I'm not trying to enter, I thought you could download the coaster before the contest was over.

(Jul 5, 2012, 09:03 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I guess you would need a faster computer or more memory,
No. I mean the list is so big to takes 30+ seconds atleast to find a piece of scenery.

(Jul 5, 2012, 09:03 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: or you simply delete the sets that you don't use.
I have NetOn2, and if I delete a set I'd probably crash when loading one of the custom scenarios.
As long as the park file doesn't have what you deleted, it won't crash. You can use the scroll bar on the side to scroll faster.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]