Wild! Any alternative to rotating buildings and track pieces?

Hi,

I've been watching hour after hour of youtube videos as well as scouring the internet to see if there is an alternative way of rotating track pieces when they are on the tip of our in game mouse cursor.

I heard in one youtube video that the fellow said to press the "V" or "B" key and that would rotate the object we are holding in game instead of having to press the red button. But neither of those worked.

Is there some hot key or hot key combination of keys that can be pressed to rotate the object that we are holding.

If not something built into the game, maybe some sort of trainer or cheat engine that can do this? I wouldn't mind using a trainer if I could rotate objects while holding them as long as the trainer or cheat engine is free from virus, malware, etc.

Thanks
Z is the rotating key!
Hey, thanks so much. I can't believe that I never hit the Z key while I was trying to press each key to see if any of them might rotate the objects on the cursor. Sure enough, Z works perfectly.

Will be a much more enjoyable game for me now.
Your welcome ^_^
Lol you didn't know that?

Go to options and click on the 3rd icon at the top right and you can see all of the shortcut commands.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
No, I looked through the hotkey options in the game and didn't see it, looked again after reading the post in this topic and still don't see it listed in the hotkey list, so I assume it's hard coded and not changeable, had it been in the hotkey list I would have known it.
None of them are changeable, are they?
(Jul 8, 2012, 04:58 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: None of them are changeable, are they?

According to the options panel in the game they are all changeable, whether or not it actually sticks I don't know as I don't find any that I'd want to change at the moment, but when you put your mouse over the hotkey it tells you to click to change the hot key.
Woah Alex, looks like a new guy is responding detailed to you...
What is that supposed to mean?