RCTgo - The noob website

Just recently, I had a conversation with a guy named Krypt. He seems to be an RCT3 legend, but is also quite rude at the same time. He doesn't have an accound here, but at RCTlounge and Shyguy's World. I told him that I came from RCTgo and this is what he replied:

"hahahahahahahaha!!!!! That explains why. RCTgo is typically a noob forum. This is RCT Lounge, with members that are far above noob status, more mature, and have a better sense of humor (usually sarcasm)."

This message offended me, as it should for you too. I say Justin should go have a word with him.

This is his email: [email protected]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Well it's not really a noob website, it's just that all the major cs makers we know don't have an account here.

Yes, Krypt was being rude and i as well encourage Justin to have a conversation with him.
Keep in mind though, it's these sorts of unfriendly conversations that turn people off RCTgo.
making custom scenery one iece at a time...
I have made 2 sets of CS, they turned out great, hopefully that will be a regular thing.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Jul 22, 2012, 05:33 AM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: I have made 2 sets of CS, they turned out great, hopefully that will be a regular thing.
Yes you did, but I as a CS designer think that you should think of making some more usefull sets wich would be commonly used by a lot of people. Wink Think of building sets, support sets, theme sets... Cause I don't think anyone is going to make a minecraft themepark or going to use those box supports, that's what BigBurger's Timber and so one is for.

I gotta say the people here at RCTgo are less expierienced (or however you write that XD) then those over at RCTLounge or ShyGuysWorld. But that aint no reason to call this a noob site. I joined this site cause it was so cozy. I know krypt and I also know he judges to fast, but I wouldn't start argumenting with him cause that would bring on a fight between this site and others which is something you can't permit.

The last time was over at TPR and now they lost a big member count. (partially their own fault cause they banned all members of SGW :P)
Ima start making some tutorials when I go back to Charlotte and people will learn some stuff. I learned things from the Lounge, just not their personality's.
this is not a noob site and never will be this site has been standing tall and strong since 2005 if this was a noob site it would have been made in late 2011
(like around when alex joined)(btw alex i'm not saying your a noob, bc you aren't)
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Krypt thinks so.
(srry for a bump but)
i just checked rctlounge out and it was created 2 years after rctgo...
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Krypt is the noob here, he should get a life...seriously...
^^I wouldn't consider a two day difference a bump.