Reputations and Double-posts

Everyone has been telling me, "You get a +2 rep" lately, yet my reputation has been 39 since the 20th. Also, I noticed when I post twice or more consecutively, it doesn't combine the posts and do this any more:
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
It could be something to do with the update and I seen that change aswell.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
If you're not seeing a reputation, they probably didn't actually give you the reputation.

Double posts are only combined if they're made within 24 hours of each other.
(Jul 26, 2012, 08:43 AM)Justin Wrote: If you're not seeing a reputation, they probably didn't actually give you the reputation.

Double posts are only combined if they're made within 24 hours of each other.

Nothings wrong with mine, im in the clear Smile.

(Jul 25, 2012, 05:57 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Everyone has been telling me, "You get a +2 rep" lately, yet my reputation has been 39 since the 20th. Also, I noticed when I post twice or more consecutively, it doesn't combine the posts and do this any more:

I posted before but I haven't got a clue. Just stick to what Justin said Smile.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
About the double posts, I just noticed this:

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6356-post...l#pid71159

The two posts are only a minute apart.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Double post merging is also disabled in the exchange forums. Smile