Photoshop Tutorials - Part One: Crazy Editing!

[Image: photoshop-box-logo.png]

Photoshoping Screenshots for Some Crazy Results!

If you do not have Photoshop, you can try or buy the Elements 10, or you can try or buy CS6. GIMP is a free image editing software, but may be different than Photoshop in some steps.

1. Lets start with an image.

[Image: before.jpg]

And a sky.

[Image: alberta-sky-1.jpg]

2. Use the magic wand tool and click on the sky. It will then be selected.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2322]

3. Make sure the Main layer is selected, and press the delete key. This will delete the sky from the Main layer.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2323]

4. Move the sky layer up some so the clouds make a little more sense.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2324]

5. Go to Layer>New Fill Layer>Gradient. Make the gradient from black to white. Then set the blending mode to Multiply and the Opacity to 20%.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2325]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2326]

6. Next, press CTRL + U to go to Hue/Saturation box. Decrease the saturation to -50.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2335]

7. Go to Enhance>Adjust lighting>Brightness/Contrast. Increase the brightness to 75.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2328]

8. Now go to Enhance>Adjust Sharpness. Set the amount to 89%, set the radius to 1 px, remove motion blur, and check "More Refined".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2329]

9. On the "Main" layer, go to Filter>Render>Lens Flare. Put the flare in the top right corner, set the brightness to about 110%, and then make the Lens Type "50-300mm Zoom.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2330]

BEFORE:

[Image: before.jpg]

AFTER:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2332]

Transparent Backgrounds
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Awesome! I wish I had photoshop, I'm gonna try out GIMP.

EDIT: Never mind, it will take along time and it will slow down my computer Frown
[Image: Ardy.png]
I like it, Nice. <3

Regards,
Phantom
^^^ AWESOME job!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.