ENDORE CREATIONS (CSO)

It's possible to make recolorable textures.
!!!FINALLY RELEASED!!!

I kept you guys waiting long enough so here it is.

I made some changes to the final thing. So what are the changes?

Available option to add custom music to Cafe
Available option to add custom music to COD 360 Game (Included in Download Option 1)
and the lights you already know about

Screens

[Image: IC1.jpg]

[Image: IC2.jpg]

Downloads

Option 1 is ZIP folder containing the cafe, Desk, Chairs, 360 COD Game AND COD MW3 Theme MP3 to place in RCT3 Music Folder (6.34mb)

Option 2 is ZIP folder containing the cafe, Desk, Chairs, 360 COD Game WITHOUT COD MW3 MP3 (4.39mb)

Download Option 1 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52342878/Endores...DTheme.zip

Download Option 2 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52342878/Endores...DTheme.zip

ENJOY!!!
[Image: tt_sig.jpg]

Creation is Endless. There is NO Limit.
Then again, its all cool!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
New Project on the way. Don't worry, i'm still doing the pool tables too. And the armageddon set.

[Image: NewProject.jpg]

Would you believe that so far the count for this so far is 205?

So is 205 a lot or a little? Because I have no idea.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Ok, This is what the above image is. London Underground! There is still work to do. I am aware that in game there are like half the faces missing. This is how i designed it. Only inner faces are visible, All outer faces that will not be seen were removed to reduce count and file size. Before anyone mentions that :P

The idea is to connect "invisible ride entrance/exit) to either invisible path or path with no railings. That will give the effect that peeps are walking freely around the station.

Known issues so far;

Some lights are not working
Some joints are slightly out of place

I think that the grass texture (taken from default in game grass) doesn't really work well on top of the model so i will be changing that. I am open to suggestions for textures!!!!!

I will also be changing the walls where the train enters and leaves to make it look better so that you can not see the earth behind the wall.

Anyways, take a look at the screens below and you will get the general idea... Biggrin

[Image: Faces.jpg]

[Image: Image1.jpg]

[Image: Image2.jpg]

[Image: Image3.jpg]

[Image: Image4.jpg]

[Image: Image5.jpg]

[Image: Image6.jpg]

[Image: Image7.jpg]

[Image: Image8.jpg]

Please leave feedback and suggestions on the texture to replace the grass.

Oh and one more thing, I'll be sure to make it possible to select audio for this CS so that you can play station announcements :P

(Aug 13, 2012, 08:53 PM)endorestudios Wrote: Ok, This is what the above image is. London Underground! There is still work to do. I am aware that in game there are like half the faces missing. This is how i designed it. Only inner faces are visible, All outer faces that will not be seen were removed to reduce count and file size. Before anyone mentions that :P

The idea is to connect "invisible ride entrance/exit) to either invisible path or path with no railings. That will give the effect that peeps are walking freely around the station.

Known issues so far;

Some lights are not working
Some joints are slightly out of place

I think that the grass texture (taken from default in game grass) doesn't really work well on top of the model so i will be changing that. I am open to suggestions for textures!!!!!

I will also be changing the walls where the train enters and leaves to make it look better so that you can not see the earth behind the wall.

Anyways, take a look at the screens below and you will get the general idea... Biggrin

[Image: Faces.jpg]

[Image: Image1.jpg]

[Image: Image2.jpg]

[Image: Image3.jpg]

[Image: Image4.jpg]

[Image: Image5.jpg]

[Image: Image6.jpg]

[Image: Image7.jpg]

[Image: Image8.jpg]

Please leave feedback and suggestions on the texture to replace the grass.

Oh and one more thing, I'll be sure to make it possible to select audio for this CS so that you can play station announcements :P

Wow, that is just one significant masterpiece, congratulations! Biggrin
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
^Again, you don't have to quote a post that is right above yours.

I really like that subway station. It is verrrry detailed and I may use it for an underground transport system if I build a park. Smile
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
^ Well I did do, I have started making the arrow sign with my posts now Smile
(Aug 14, 2012, 11:20 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: if I build a park. Smile

yeah whats with that your the only high rep'd member that hasn't helped/built a park (by helping i mean like what me and redrain did)
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!