Veli

It has been years but I have returned!!!

[Image: Shot0129.jpg]

[Image: Shot0127.jpg]

[Image: Shot0126.jpg]

[Image: Shot0124.jpg]

[Image: Shot0123.jpg]

[Image: Shot0122.jpg]

[Image: Shot0121.jpg]

[Image: Shot0120.jpg]

[Image: Shot0119.jpg]

I like what I'm seeing, and while it's a very interesting and well themed ride, I see a few problems with it.
Some of the portions had incredibly close calls. Not the "headchopper" kind of close call. More like the "You have to be laying down to not lose your head. There were a few sections in the beginning of the ride that I felt were a little too close.
The coaster seems to meander a bit on its way to the first launch. I think it would have been better to place the station a little closer to that launch and have the ride make up for that time later. It also seems to meander after what I thought was a Verbolten inspired dive (Which was sick by the way, best part of your ride).
It would be great if you could clue me into the story behind the ride because I can't tell where the inspiration comes from.
That said, the theming was excellent and it kept me interested through the whole video. You really have a talent for theming these dark rides.
The track choice could not have been better. It made for an incredibly smooth ride.
As I said earlier, the third launch is the best part of the ride. It is a fantastic idea and had fantastic execution.
Great work and I hope to see your projects in the future!
Now THAT is a coaster. I think I have seen it on RCTlounge but you could make lots of rides similar.

By the way, one of those pictures would be great for the screenshot contest!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Thanks guys It was heavily inspired by Verbolten. But by the promo videos and some of the ride layout I had a story but I wasn't satisfied with it so I scratched it.
(Jul 28, 2012, 08:53 AM)deathfearsnone Wrote: Thanks guys It was heavily inspired by Verbolten. But by the promo videos and some of the ride layout I had a story but I wasn't satisfied with it so I scratched it.
Sad to hear that, as a story would have easily put it over the top as one of my favorite dark rides.
Wow, i didnt know you had an account on here deathfearsnone! Glad to see you posted this here! Again great work!
Just noticed. The transition into the ride building was a little shaky. The transition out of it was superb.
I never knew that you used to come here Deathfearsnone! Even though I've said enough about this project, this is great work. Smile
Thanks yeah I was here 3 years ago. Since the fall of coaster forum and rct lounge turning just bad i came back here since my rct3 days are numbered
Death this is just RIDICOLOUS!!! Your a God!! Smile