Download Reviews!

Hello everybody! It's Jakk, and I just love looking at other members' work. In fact, you can post your downloads here and I will write a thourogh review on them. Unfortunately, I only have RCT3:Gold!, which includes Soaked! So if you have anything for Wild!, then maybe someone will write reviews for those. Also, later today i'll be reinstalling my RCT3 for restoration reasons, so right now i'll be evaluating screenshots of work only. Anyways, this is a great way to show off your stuff with a positive review (you can quote my excact words, I don't have copyright laws on my reviews) or get tips on improvements. But what make me special enough to judge people's RCT3 work? Nothing. Because i'm not special. I'm just a RCT player that's been enjoying the whole series for a long time and know what a good park, coaster, ect. looks like. I'm just writing reviews so people can have some credentialsfor their work. And if your too lazy to edit, i'll do it for you... on a diffrent topic. Enjoy your reviews!
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]