Howdy!

Yo, dudes!

I'm Phantom.
I was brought here by RedRain, a friend of mine and i have no idea what im gonna do here but its a forum, so im happy. <3
I'm a Brony, i like to play Minecraft and other video games. I'm 14 and i live in England i like to skateboard.
I have a youtube channel with random rubbish on it and i like to talk about ponies and i might just get into this whole roller-coaster thing. <3

Well thats me!

Regards,
Phantom
Great to have you! I will get you into RCT3. It is a fun game and you can create anything park wise. (Pony coasters)
(Jul 29, 2012, 06:25 PM)RedRain Wrote: Great to have you! I will get you into RCT3. It is a fun game and you can create anything park wise. (Pony coasters)

Thanks man.
BTW: is the game free or paid? If its paid then i might have to find means to get it. *wink, wink*

Regards,
Phantom
It's paid. Although, If I could I would give you a copy.
(Jul 29, 2012, 06:34 PM)RedRain Wrote: It's paid. Although, If I could I would give you a copy.

OK.
No prob, dude.
I have my ways of getting games and software i need. <3

Regards,
Phantom
Regards,
RedRain
You need the disk to run the game, and I can't find any No CD patches for it.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Jul 29, 2012, 08:14 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: You need the disk to run the game, and I can't find any No CD patches for it.

No worries.
Utorrent helped me out here. <3

Regards,
Phantom
Hi, nice too see you, probably a bit too later but oh well Smile. Look at my signature and you'll know.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I've already handled it, Im teaching him as we speak!