Red Valleys Amusement Parkâ„¢

I could make something better those and I would, but I find it annoying how to same pictures are being posted over and over because of quotes. I like the first screenshot. They always look better from the ground.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
To be honest, I actually thought you made the logos Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Invada, I didn't say I was quitting, I said I'm not doing it at that particular part...>=(
Plus if you didn't want me to help, JUST TELL ME!
srry about that redrain i misread it still though i can't do the layout the coasters and alot of other orange i might as well make it by myself... besides if we post it on your channel barely anybody will watch it...

and if you wouldn't mind could you please still make the coasters you were going to
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Me and Invada have stopped making the theme park because an exciting new secret is heading your way.
hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge,
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
for supernatural you should make it darker it doesn't seem creep or scary if its white and red or you could change the name and keep the colors
Bananas of the world UNITE!
As we said, we are not doing this anymore...
I still think the images are good even if you got them off Google Images Smile, my opinion =]

(Aug 6, 2012, 07:40 AM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: meh i just made a more detailed approach lol

You <3 the word meh don't you, lol?
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Google images rarely gives you transparent backrounds. For example, this is not a transparent background:

[Image: goldeneye-logo.jpg]

And this is:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2189]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]