RCT2 8 Cars Trainer

So, I downloaded the 8 cars trainer after I saw some YouTube video about getting loads of money. I'm a cheat person (with games) so I was all happy, but it doesn't work anymore.
I added money yesterday with the beginner parks, and I finished them all (not in one day).
But, today, when I wanted to add 5 million, RCT2 crashes, and I see striped lines over my screen, when I minimize again, those are gone, but no money was added. Anyone has an idea what the problem could be?

Thanks!

xx
No one who knows what the problem is? I re-installed it already...
You probably messed up your game with the cheats if that's what you are going on about, the money cheat. If you seen somebody on YouTube do it, they probably followed a YouTube video before they did there own video; I advise you to do the same at watching a tutorial on YouTube.

RCTgoMatthew
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I did watched a tutorial on how to do it, and I did the same. I did it like 4 times maybe and now it's messed up. And I can't find anything on 8 Cars not working anymore. And the money cheat is the only thing I use, so I didn't mess up anything.
I haven't a clue then Smile
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I was afraid of that...
(Aug 13, 2012, 07:19 AM)Kaye Wrote: I was afraid of that...

Im sorry mate, but I have never been this far in a unidentified conclusion before so I wouldn't know what to do.
Does 8 Cars work for you? Or are you a RCT3 player?