HELLO, IT'S NEW-BIE

blush Greetings everyone. thanks for allowing me to be a part of this amazing site. I know I'm older and therefore a bit slower but I worked in the computer retail world for about 20 years so I may be more pc savvy than some might think. anyhow wanted to say hello to all and if I may ask a quick question. when d/ling parks< i notice that sometimes it says, "in order to use this you will need RTC3 EDITOR, screaming swings, eddies metal edge (made that up) so, ummm, just where might one go to find these necessary files/programs/add-ons to make the park files work properly. thanks for allowing me to kinda kill two birds with one text, so to speak. thanks in advance. as always, peace & happiness. hippie dude -boryzarkridesRolleyesCool
Here is the options.txt editor:

http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/2589

It allows you to edit the game options that were not already available to change.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
What a first good impression Biggrin
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Hello! And welcome to RCTgo! Enjoy here!!
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot
I kindly give a warm welcoming to newbies, welcome!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Hey..........
Am a newbie and very excited about this moments....
Why are you excited?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Welcome good sir to the fine land of RCTgo! 😄
[Image: RCTGO.png]