RCT2 Exporting Custom Coasters?

Im having an issue with my copy of RCT2. For some reason when I go into the Roller Coaster Editor and create a custom coaster, I am not able to find it in my computer files to send it to someone else. Is there a special way of doing this?
Note: I'm playing this on Windows 7, with an original CD, if that helps any. I also have the Wild Worlds expansion.
Thanks! Smile
Maybe you are saving the coasters in the wrong place. Make sure to save them and at the correct place...
Saving is the key to life.
I've tried saving them in the actual folder, i've saved them in a seperate folder- the game can find them but my computer can't. Even in a seperate folder. If I try typing the direct path to the files, my computer says they dont exist.
Are you saving them correctly, like .trk and .dat for RCT3?
(Aug 14, 2012, 12:32 AM)Letterbomb Wrote: I also have the Wild Worlds expansion.

I think you mean Wacky Worlds Wink
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Aug 14, 2012, 06:32 PM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote:
(Aug 14, 2012, 12:32 AM)Letterbomb Wrote: I also have the Wild Worlds expansion.

I think you mean Wacky Worlds Wink

^Yeah, sorry. xD I'm bad with names.

When I try to save theres only one format it lets me save in, .SV6 (I think thats what its called.) Ill double check.
I have this problem too, but the file type is .TD6. I have no expansions, so it is not the expansions fault. When I save another coaster, it can see the custom ones I made, so I don't get it. Confused