DNS Resolution Error (Cloudflare)

This is an error I sometime get when trying to access this site and I type the URL by hand.

DNS Resolution Error
You've requested a page on a website (rctgo.com) that is on the CloudFlare network. Unfortunately, CloudFlare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (rctgo.com). There are two potential causes of this:

Most likely: if the owner just signed up for CloudFlare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network. Check back in about 5 minutes and the site should be up and running and enjoying all the benefits of CloudFlare.

Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.

Timestamp: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:02:39 -0700

Your IP address: **.**.***.***

Requested URL: rctgo.com/

Error reference number: 1001

Server ID: **_****

Process ID: ***_**********.***-*-*******

User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.77 Safari/537.1
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
That comes up because the website is down. The host used is Cloud flare. Expect it to come often, as the website goes down sometimes
It's happened a lot lately. Justin must be working hard on this website or something, because it's been down all day for me.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I wanted to enter the competition but had to delay for an hour since it went down!
You are still the only one who entered so far, though.
I know! D=
Growing pains.

July had 50% more traffic than June, and June had substantially more traffic than May. August has brought even more traffic. The problem is we have, unfortunately, outgrown our host's capabilities.

I'm currently getting ready to set up a new hosting account elsewhere that will hopefully put a stop to the downtime. There's no timeline on this yet (there will be some planned downtime as a result), but it's become apparent it needs to happen sooner rather than later.
You have to do a lot to work this website! I am going to give you a virtual cake. Literally!

[Image: pixel_cake_by_broccosparagus-d3cebnh.png]
Our new hosting is all set up and now I'm just waiting on everything to download before I can move anything over. Smile
^ Ok, I will upload when you move...I don't mind waiting Biggrin
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.