I went to the shop and I brought a...

All you have to do is add to the shopping list.

For example
I went to the shop and I bought an apple.
Person Reply's with: I went to the shop and I bought an apple and a banana.
Next person reply's with: I went to the shop and I bought an apple, a banana and a can of soup.
All you have to do is that ^^^^.

Let me start you off:
I went to the shop and I bought a Video Game.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I went to the Shop and buyed a laptop
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Buyed isn't a word. And you have to include what he said. (And isn't this a game somewhere else =P I dunno)

I went to the shop and bought a video game, a laptop and a packet of crisps.
I went to the shop and bought a video game, a laptop, a packet of crisps and Sushi.
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I went to the shop and bought a video game, a laptop and a packet of crisps, sushi, and a roller coaster. Biggrin
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I went to the shop and bought a video game, a laptop and a packet of crisps, sushi, a roller coaster, and an elephant.
I went to the shop and bought a video game, a laptop, a packet of crisps, sushi, a roller coaster, an elephant and a karaoke machine.
I went to the shop and bought a video game, a laptop and a packet of crisps, sushi, a roller coaster, an elephant, and a train.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Oh dear, looks like you'v broken the chain, let me correct you:

alexwohlbruck says: I went to the shop and bought a video game, a laptop, a packet of crisps, sushi, a roller coaster, an elephant, a karaoke machine and a train.
I went to the shop and bought a video game, a laptop, a packet of crisps, sushi, a roller coaster, an elephant, a karaoke machine a train, and some pony merchandise.