Moving Hosts

OH MY GOD. Becky, look at that signature.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
In other, on-topic news.... the new hosting has pretty much been all set up. Test copies of the website and forums are fully functional, awaiting a final import in the next few days.

Also: As I said, our new hosting is far more flexible - we'll be able to allow uploads greater than 7 MB. I haven't decided on a final maximum yet, but it will definitely be greater than 7 MB.
I'm happy about the upload limit, though it still never could have handled my Affinity download. Tongue

EDIT: Oh, and you still never changed it to the mediafire direct link I gave you. What gives?
(Aug 18, 2012, 08:38 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I'm happy about the upload limit, though it still never could have handled my Affinity download. Tongue

EDIT: Oh, and you still never changed it to the mediafire direct link I gave you. What gives?

I uploaded it directly to our server - it should be the file you gave me. There's no way for me to point it to a different link not hosted by us.
HOLY CRAP. Literally ever two seconds there is a new download for Affinity. IS THIS FOR REAL?
^ Know you know how I feel about my upload "Forest Trees" with over 9,000 downloads.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Yeah but it's on like the fifth page of the tracks section, and earlier it only got like 30 in a whole day. Now it's up to 658.
^ My "Forest Trees" upload had over 1,000 downloads in an hour...don't believe me!...have a look at the comments for Forest Trees.....and my uploads thread! Biggrin
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Once I get a few more things set up, the move will be happening.
Cool! I don't even think it took 24 hours, though.