How old to join Rctgo im nervous of in troubleness

Hey anyone do you have to be 13 yrs. Old to be on Rctgo or is it any age I'm not sure
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
meh it doesn't really matter as long as you play rct3/nolimits you can join
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
i am 13 and i joined at age 11
Bananas of the world UNITE!
Technically you are supposed to be 13 years old to join any forum or website. It's a federal law.

However, I don't go around enforcing it here, and it's not like you're going to get arrested for coming here when you're under 13. It's really all about safety and privacy, and as we don't really let you post personal information here anyway, you should be fine.
Jiggle.....jiggle....Im 15yrs old....im safe! Biggrin
LOL, Justin is right! :P
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Lol I'm 12 and my profile says I am 22.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I thought you were actually 22, because you act grown up Smile
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Aug 22, 2012, 04:29 PM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: I thought you were actually 22, because you act grown up Smile

Yeah I'm heading into middle school/junior high
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Im 15 and im in Hight School, 1 more year, and I'll graduate from school, hehehehe! :P
(Aug 22, 2012, 04:50 PM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: Im 15 and im in Hight School, 1 more year, and I'll graduate from school, hehehehe! :P

Wow cool what are you going to do in life that's your interested in