RollerCoaster Tycoon 4

Does anyone know What Atari is doing?

Are they gonna Make rct4? I think Rct3D is stupid, but thats my opinion.

-Kiptopeke.
-Kiptopeke
RCT4! A Game I am desperatly waiting for to come out in stores! If ATARI dosent make this game i will be very angry!!
I'm not the best, But nor the worst.

-RCTcoasterbuilder9988

Want to see my latest downloads? Want to know more about me? what to see my projects? Click to visit my website! Website is updated every week! Be sure to check it out!: http://builder9988.wix.com/rctcoasterbui...!home/c2df

Considering people are making New CS for RCT3 everyday, I think its wise to wait a few more years until they decide to make it, overall; it sounds AWESOME!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
they aren't going to make it, we already are! with CS CT CTR's and CFRs coming out we are already making it!
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
I still have hope there gonna make it dont you think?
I'm not the best, But nor the worst.

-RCTcoasterbuilder9988

Want to see my latest downloads? Want to know more about me? what to see my projects? Click to visit my website! Website is updated every week! Be sure to check it out!: http://builder9988.wix.com/rctcoasterbui...!home/c2df

I dont think this is ever gonna happen lol
me neither besides why throw away all the work we did to rct3 to start on a new game?
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
^ He's right Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
RCT3 has came a long way with our Custom Scenery, but the problem is custom scenery can slow down your computer or mess up the game. Also new computers will come out that won't take the game anymore. We need a more realistic game that is fast and good.
-Kiptopeke
(Aug 29, 2012, 11:56 AM)kiptopeke Wrote: Also new computers will come out that won't take the game anymore.

Yes they will. As long as you don't use a mac. Besides, who needs RCT4? We've got custom content!

[Image: 19d3312eb294e2f41579ec5acfe2acc240180282.jpg]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]