freefall track section

So I have been building a coaster where the coaster will stop and drop (freefall) then launch forwards or backwards, the problem is when you test the freefall track section, it drops but dosent come back up. does anyone know how to like fix that? thanks -Kiptopeke.
-Kiptopeke
I don't think that's possible in-game unless you do a cycle on the launched free fall and then film it going up and down.

As well I think there is no track section that can drop like how you're explaining it. (Unless I have missed something) but my suggestion above is all I can think of ...
Wow! Long time ,no see. Glad to be back! Biggrin
i have it already built in game, you may say see the "freefall" drop section on real coasters like verbolten, THIRTEEN, polar x-plorer

I custom built one for the game but the track is having problems returning to the top part.
-Kiptopeke
I know about th13teen and verbolten and how the drop works but not the track in-game.

But if you made it yourself then, I'm not sure how to fix that then. Try talking to Joey (He made the elevator extension for the EP add-on and is working with Project Towers for the th13teen drop
Wow! Long time ,no see. Glad to be back! Biggrin
You're gonna want to go to SGW, since there's more experts there.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!