So happy to find this site

Hi !

My name is Kate and I've been addicted to this game for years. I look forward to chatting with everyone. I'll try to do some uploads soon.

Have fun y'all!
[Image: buckwilde_zps70f957c2.jpg]

I tried being normal, but it was terribly boring, so I gave it up for Lent.
Welcome to RCTgo, so glad you found it. Me, I have been addicted to the game ever since it came out! =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I never new they had a third game I thought they only had the first game. LOL!

Aw man! I was going to enter Build It. Oh well, I probably would have lost anyways Frown

I also took your advice and added cool screenshots. If you want to see one, go to

http://www.rctdemos.webs.com
[Image: Ardy.png]
Thanks! I look forward to sharing and downloading everyone else's creations! The Custom Scenery here is awesome! Um, just one thing? Where do I put it so I can use it? Thanks for the information!

c:\program files\atari\rollercoaster tycoon 3 [platinum if you have it]\style\themed
[Image: Ardy.png]
^^^ Well you can always enter in the next round of Build It!.
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Hey Thanks! I'll have to check out Build It. There's so much on this site that I'm still finding my way around. Totally wicked!

^ Your avatar is wicked, I have just changed mine! =D
^ Thanks! I love the look through the window avatar! I'm having so much fun just with the custom asphalt scenery ! I haven't made it past that one yet, lol. Wait 'til I try the new building materials. I loooove to make buildings! So much fun. Thanks so much for this site!

^ Since most people like the "Look Through The Window" avatar theme, I'll keep it for a while longer then than I was planning to keep it for! Smile