Kings Island

I'm trying to download windseeker and flight off fear on here as well as many other kings island attractions on here but they don't show up on my game? why is that?
Windseeker is a CFR (Custom Flat Ride). You need to make a new folder in C:/Program Files(x86)/Atari/RollerCoaster Tycoon 3/Style. Name the folder "Custom" with capital C and only that. Then inside that folder make another folder with the name of the author. There should be a readme file inside that will tell you what it is. Open that folder and put the folder that came in the download in it.

I am assuming the Flight of Fear coaster is a track file. Make sure you have put all the CS (Custom Scenery) that the download uses in C:/Program Files(x86)/Atari/RollerCoaster Tycoon 3/Style/Themed. Sometimes there is a readme file for CS but since it is always the same it doesn't really need one. In the download there should be a file (the icon is a blank sheet of paper with the corner folded. This means no program can directly open it) with a .trk extension. Copy and Paste it into the path C:/Users/You/My Documents/RCT3/Coasters. That's all you need to do.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]