New Idea Justin!

Hey Justin! I know you are probably busy, but I came up with a new idea where every person gets their own page, kind of like facebook, where they can post their own images where you can see and download that persons latest downloads or see their latest projects. People can also comment on the stuff. The user can also add pages and other stuff. To do it in the forums is a hassle.

What do you think? I may have some more ideas.

Thanks!
[Image: Ardy.png]
you mean like rctlounge's pages...
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
That is a good idea:

People can add a small download center, video center, page reps, etc
[Image: sugnatureimage.png]
@RctdemosOnYoutube: The whole point of RCTgo is that's is different than any other RCT1,2,3 and NoLimits website; that way, it will stand a whole lot more.

-A little idea, nothing dramatic: Access the "My Downloads" page in our user CP or another tab by "User CP" and call it "My Downloads" instead of keep on pressing our name by our upload on the actual downloads page.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I've never been to RctLounge, I just thought it would be a good idea. I thought it would be cool, instead of wasting two gazillion threads.
^ Blah, the threads are endless =D, but a good idea!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I wanted to make this a thread, because Justin never replies to PMs or emails.
^He does, he just either doesnt have time or doesnt reply to stupid PM's
This was in the wrong forum. I've moved it for you. The RCT Discussion forum is for talking about the games. Anything related to RCTgo or improvements to the website or the forum should be posted in RCTgo Public Relations.

I apologize to anyone whose emails or PMs it looks like I've ignored. I promise I read every one, I just usually don't act on them right away and then I forget about them.

As for your suggestion, this is something that would take quite a bit of work... I'm already pretty busy right now and don't really have the time to add significant new features to the site, like this would require. It's a good idea, but it's not going to happen right now. Maybe a few months from now. (I like to spread out updates, anyway. Wink)

In the meantime, you have your forums profile page with information about your activity on the forums (http://forums.rctgo.com/user-1.html) and you have your downloads page with info on the downloads you've uploaded (http://rctgo.com/downloads/members/1). It looks like I never created a similar page for videos... I suppose that was an oversight.
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to respond to this separately:
(Sep 23, 2012, 08:35 AM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: -A little idea, nothing dramatic: Access the "My Downloads" page in our user CP or another tab by "User CP" and call it "My Downloads" instead of keep on pressing our name by our upload on the actual downloads page.

What do you mean by the My Downloads page? The downloads profile page I mentioned in my last post, or the Manage Downloads page where you can edit your downloads?