Tantrum - Round 103 Winner

[Image: header_text.png]
Round 103 Winner

The latest winner of RCTgo's Build It! Competition is grazzt777's "Tantrum", voted on by you! "Tantrum" beat the other two entries with 25 votes and 56% of the vote.

Description:
The Burning Spur Ranch is a place where only the brave choose to tread. It is home to a massive rampaging steel beast. That beast has felled many a rider foolish enough to tangle with it. It shakes and bucks and bellows, daring anyone to traverse its 7000 plus foot form. And at times you will hear it trumpet its taunt............
I AM TANTRUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ride me if you dare.......

Tantrum is an extended coaster I designed as a nod to one of my favorite coasters of all time: Maverick at Cedar Point. Its fast and racy with a couple of inversions. It also incorporates the usage of a launched hill and a LIM launched second part with a mini TTD peak to create a coaster with a little bit of everything.
Excitement rating:8.47(very high)
Intensity rating:6.38(high)
Nausea rating:3 (medium)

you will need these CS:
a goodies coaster set for a flat part
MRPKI's coaster tunnels
gazebo and rock set
foliage set
moby's steel jungle (thin)
vodhin's bush (but just about anything vodhin you should have)
jcats steelworx
aged footers
trees mega pack
vodhins light kit
CPcisco's B&M footers
ATH catwalk set
(i think thats all of them)

Let me know what you think.
thank you and enjoy>>>>>

You can now submit your entries at rctgo.com/build-it/upload. Remember - only the first four submitted get in the poll for winner!
Congratulations Wink Great Work!
[Image: Ardy.png]
(Oct 8, 2012, 12:29 AM)Justin Wrote: Remember - only the first three submitted get in the poll for winner!
Why are you going back to three entries?
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
(Oct 8, 2012, 07:52 AM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2012, 12:29 AM)Justin Wrote: Remember - only the first three submitted get in the poll for winner!
Why are you going back to three entries?

We're not. That's automated text that I've forgotten to change. I've fixed it.
Shouldn't of won. He uploaded it onto the downloads aswell. WHY DOES NO ONE READ THE RULES PROPERLY!?
Congrats grazzt!
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
thanks to all for voting for me and thanks to all the competitors. all the builds were great. much appreciation to rctgo.com for the awesome website for all things rct. keep up the good work!!!!!!!

(Oct 8, 2012, 10:43 AM)RedRain Wrote: Shouldn't of won. He uploaded it onto the downloads aswell. WHY DOES NO ONE READ THE RULES PROPERLY!?
im sorry but the rules never stated that i couldnt enter a coaster that i put up for download. i had it on downloads long before this rounds competition. if you feel slighted by this i am terribly sorry........

(Oct 8, 2012, 01:47 AM)Rct3Demos Wrote: Congratulations Wink Great Work!
thank you much appreciated.
Congrats dude! =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Oct 8, 2012, 10:43 AM)RedRain Wrote: Shouldn't of won. He uploaded it onto the downloads aswell. WHY DOES NO ONE READ THE RULES PROPERLY!?

Such a freakin buzzkill you are, Just be happy for him.
I'm not the best, But nor the worst.

-RCTcoasterbuilder9988

Want to see my latest downloads? Want to know more about me? what to see my projects? Click to visit my website! Website is updated every week! Be sure to check it out!: http://builder9988.wix.com/rctcoasterbui...!home/c2df