Hi from Frontier Ashley

Hi everyone,

My name is Ashley and I work at Frontier Developments (makers of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and Thrillville). I'm here as part of an effort to keep an open dialogue with the communities for our games and to be available to discuss our upcoming iOS Coaster game that some of you may have heard about; Coaster Crazy.

I probably won't be posting a huge amount, but I'll be free to private message and if you have any questions, feel free to ask away and I'll do my best to provide you with an answer!
Welcome to Rctgo, Ashley!
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
(Oct 9, 2012, 07:42 AM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: Welcome to Rctgo, Ashley!

Thanks very much! Smile
Looks like your going to get known very quick Ashley. Your username stands out =D!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Hi Ashley welcome to the site x3 wonder if since you work at frontier we will find out if a new rct is coming to pc x3
aska....abandoned......forgotten....
WOAH WOAH WOAH! AMITY?! YOUR BACK ON THE FORUMS! =3 Also welcome from RedRain, The one and Only!
(Oct 9, 2012, 10:24 AM)Amity Wrote: Hi Ashley welcome to the site x3 wonder if since you work at frontier we will find out if a new rct is coming to pc x3

Hi Amity, thanks for the welcome!

Our current efforts are going into a Coaster game for iOS devices, called Coaster Crazy. No one has had a real shot at producing a decent coaster game on a mobile platform yet and we think people are really going to enjoy what we've developed. I might make a thread about it at some point (if it isn't against forum policy) so you guys can learn more about it.
I am glad a member of the developers has come to this simple minded website. No Offence people btw! I'm just saying that I'm happy! Extra welcome from me!
Welcome to the community. I agree with Red Rain, it's good to have someone from Frontier here to keep us up to date on future products and to help answer our questions.

Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Hi Ashley! Welcome to RCTgo! Smile

(Oct 9, 2012, 10:47 AM)Frontier Ashley Wrote: Our current efforts are going into a Coaster game for iOS devices, called Coaster Crazy. No one has had a real shot at producing a decent coaster game on a mobile platform yet and we think people are really going to enjoy what we've developed. I might make a thread about it at some point (if it isn't against forum policy) so you guys can learn more about it.

You are more than welcome to post a thread about it in the All That forum. Smile