SimCity 2013

Many of us are very excited about SimCity 5. I would rather build a large, easy-to-build city than wall-by-wall, hard-to-build city on RCT3. That is one reason I will be purchasing SC5!

Here is the FIRST video of gameplay on SC5:
[Image: Ardy.png]
I am a hardcore SC fan and I prefer realism. I like the terrain textures, but not the building textures because they look too 'new'. It would be a whole lot better if they were faded and worn like a real city. I've already pre-ordered though so no going back. $80 from my pocket. It better be good.
^^ That was interesting.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I will buy it when the price goes down (I NEVER buy a game at full price). But, when you get it, you should post a city thread in the all that forum so we can see your great cities.

The buildings may look better from the finished game, than the "Not Final Softwafe" version.
Ah... Alas they've looked like that for a while now. Sure they still have about 5 months to go.

I got the game for that much because its the Digital Deluxe version. Not available in stores. Or at least that's what they say.
I hope you can share some stuff about it, when you get it!
I didn't know SimCity was still around. I thought after the Nintendo DS version of SimCity that EA got rid of all the old Maxis SimGames and focused solely on The Sims. Very nice though. Looks pretty decent Smile
It will come out February 2013
I can't wait!!! Biggrin EEEK!
This may excite you guys and (or) persuade you to buy SimCity