Lake Terrino Amusement Park

Well guys with the ending of Oakwood, I have started a new amusement park. It will be 10x better!

Lake Terrino Amusement Park lies in Illinois, it was built in 1956 by the Phillips family on their estate next to a small lake. Lake Terrino started as a fairground with a few tents and a carousel. In 1960 the park fell into some money trouble. The park was bought by a fast food chain owner and completely demolished. Now we get to see the rebuild.

[Image: 36676-sky_blue.jpg]
The first building to be built inside the park. It serves as a restaurant, plans have already been drawn out for the rest of the Mainstreet.

Please also remember that this is my first time editing the sky. Rolleyes
COOL! I can't wait!
[Image: Ardy.png]
I finished your logos. Smile
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Wicked! Wait...you can edit the sky?
[Image: buckwilde_zps70f957c2.jpg]

I tried being normal, but it was terribly boring, so I gave it up for Lent.
Welcome to the internet Buck
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
LMAO, Invadaz! I spent a few years as a web designer, so the Internet I'm familiar with. I just plain dunno why I never Googled RCT3, even for cheats. Now The Sims? It was custom content everywhere and I cheated all the time. I guess I was just having so much fun with the game as is...eh, who knows. But really, lol. You can edit the sky, huh? Wicked.

Your new logos certainly fit your new Park, Kinderly! Beautiful Park! Nice work there, Alex. Kinderly, if I may ask, which stair/path cover did you use?

Nice first screenshot, can't wait to see more =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Oct 15, 2012, 10:18 PM)buckwilde Wrote: LMAO, Invadaz! I spent a few years as a web designer, so the Internet I'm familiar with.

LOL sure.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Oct 15, 2012, 10:18 PM)buckwilde Wrote: LMAO, Invadaz! I spent a few years as a web designer.

I am a web-designer to Biggrin, and a web-developer (TFGrw)
[Image: sugnatureimage.png]
(Oct 16, 2012, 05:16 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2012, 10:18 PM)buckwilde Wrote: LMAO, Invadaz! I spent a few years as a web designer, so the Internet I'm familiar with.

LOL sure.

Awww, ain't that sweet? I'm being mocked by Alex. Yes dear, I specialized in SWF design. Just because I'm not geeked out on a game doesn't mean that I'm a technological moron, sweets. Perhaps I just had other ways of spending my time, eh?

Have fun!