[WIP]Kullgruve

I've never ever done a full themed stand alone ride before. I guess this is a first for me. Biggrin Kullgruve, an intamin wingrider, is themed to a runaway train carrying barrels of gunpowder.

[Image: Shot0342.jpg]
So far I have the layout, and some of the beginning terrain textures. I think it turned out well!
Now I can give you some criticism! I think you need to add more terrain textures. That default one is so ugly, you want to get rid of it from the start. Also terraforming would be nice. But be warned. If you use terraformation, be aware that you can't really put it up for download because all the scenery objects will be out of whack unless you have the exact same mountains as in the park you made it in. I only recommend terraforming outside of your coaster or if you don't put it up for download. Instead of terraformation, you can add rocks such as webers stone creations, boulders n' brush, and all his good rocks. Also add terrain textures. They don't show up when you save and place them, but they make your presentation look better. Also add all sorts of ground shrubbery, weeds, trees, and structures for some nice realism and themeing. I prefer showing only the finished parts of the coaster, but you can show the behind-the-scenes, too. I'll be more than happy to make you a logo for it, too. Build off of this and your coaster will be perfect!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Thanks for the critism Alex. I do agree with you on most things, except the terrain textures. I know they look bad right now, but these are just the base textures for the ride. And possibly, quite possibly a park will be built around this. Wink

I've already got some ideas for the sign. I'll let you know when I have some more progress on it.
Okay. I'll just let everybody know that I have finally finished the Old Mill video after procrastinating about a month and a half. On Saturday it'll hit the internet.
I've gotten a lot more done than I thought I would.

[Image: Shot0348.jpg]
The support structure is nearly complete. I just need to add flanges, and footers. I've also gotten some better terrain textures down(not final though), a small lake, and I've gotten the general path layout.

[Image: Shot0343.jpg]
The launch were an explosion awaits at the end.

[Image: Shot0344.jpg]
A small bit of mine themeing. This is a small coal mine entrance, with a train waiting for the load of coal.

[Image: Shot0345.jpg]
The unique dive, simmilar to the stormrunner banked rise only it goes down.

[Image: Shot0346.jpg]
An extreme banked curve over water, where the guests on the far left seats will nearly skim the water.

[Image: Shot0347.jpg]
And finally the zero g roll over the exit pathway.

There will be more in next update! See ya!
(Oct 23, 2012, 05:43 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Now I can give you some criticism! I think you need to add more terrain textures. That default one is so ugly, you want to get rid of it from the start. Also terraforming would be nice. But be warned. If you use terraformation, be aware that you can't really put it up for download because all the scenery objects will be out of whack unless you have the exact same mountains as in the park you made it in. I only recommend terraforming outside of your coaster or if you don't put it up for download. Instead of terraformation, you can add rocks such as webers stone creations, boulders n' brush, and all his good rocks. Also add terrain textures. They don't show up when you save and place them, but they make your presentation look better. Also add all sorts of ground shrubbery, weeds, trees, and structures for some nice realism and themeing. I prefer showing only the finished parts of the coaster, but you can show the behind-the-scenes, too. I'll be more than happy to make you a logo for it, too. Build off of this and your coaster will be perfect!

i know you're serious and stuff alex but tl;dr

also btw looks good kinderly
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Not much purpose of you reading it anyway. I meant it for Kinderly.
i think we all know that but i like to read critism so i can go dafuq? to the ones that make no sense :3
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Thanks for the BTS look, Kinderly. I'm sure it will be magnificent when you finish.
[Image: buckwilde_zps70f957c2.jpg]

I tried being normal, but it was terribly boring, so I gave it up for Lent.
I love that CTR =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.