Searching For Custom Scenery

I'm looking for active websites for the following sets of custom scenery:
webers boulders and busch set
shys planters
Ralviehs pathcovers

I need these sets for some of the coasters I've downloaded off this site. If anyone has access to or knows of any currently active websites containing these pieces of scenery, could you please post the links here or PM me?
Your sure to find them here. This is more than a web site, this is an official Fan Base site!

Rated 5***** (stars) for this thread!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Sep 24, 2012, 07:06 PM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: Your sure to find them here. This is more than a web site, this is an official Fan Base site!

Rated 5***** (stars) for this thread!

I hope so, I did search for a few pieces but they didn't give download links, just links to coasters people made that include the scenery. But I'll keep my eyes peeled on this site for them. Thanks.
^ Have a look through here: http://rctgo.com/downloads/custom-scenery
You'll get used to this website!
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Click on my name below and go to the "Best Custom Scenery" thread.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]