Rebirth Amusement projects

send me the link to if you would, please Biggrin
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
You should post it on CS Depot and make it popular.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
great new to all nine flags fans around the world today we at nine flags had a staff meeting and were already planing a new park in Lakewood Texas outside of Houston Texas and were name it Nine Flags Texas Farm but other news Magic Mountain is still in progress and it will be finshed around the end of november and we will start Nine Flags Texas Farm next week so look aout for that other news DC comics is partner with Nine flags and as well as pepsi but thank to B&M we building a new coaster and we want the fans to name so post a good name and we will name the coaster and also pre order your tickets to nine flags magic mountain be the first to try out the new park and join our fan club comming soon to our website enjoy the pictures and post any comments to ower poll thank Biggrin

it was so early

one on the the left is B&M one on the right is S&S wingcoasters

nitro finish
Looking good but I bet you'll attract more people if you use proper grammar (Eg, you instead of u) and Punctuation. No offence by the way...
Here is a more simpler way, when you post screenshots, just use: [img]screenshot-link[/img]
That way, the screenshots will be larger and you wont have to click on them.

But overall, THE PARK IS JUST TOTALLY AMAZING!! :O
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
hey eveyone here a up date for nine flags magic mountain hope you enjoy

skytower

the hex te first S&S coaster of it kind

goliath the first wingrider coaster in the west coast

ower next project in magic mountain is ower new theme call dc universe
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP7NxQ4ZdRV0umHLswpPX...S2mgv2Qenw]
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Hello everyone i got some great news nine flags magic mountian is let 3 people to download the park before the pubic release this how you enter first your got make a dc universe and the tope 3 people we like will get the park before anyone elese get it thank you and here a preview of nine flags dc universe and enjoy your day and plz replay to the poll thank and have a happy nine flags day :3

dc universe it look good Biggrin

batman the ride Smile

green arrow the ride

DC universe is still under construction but the next ride is the green lantern darkest night the ride the first 360 standup coaster in the world and the tallest hope you have a happy nine flags day and rember to live life to it fullest YOLO 2013....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP7NxQ4ZdRV0umHLswpPX...S2mgv2Qenw]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
^^ Pretty decent :P
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.